OUTREACH LEAD & PRESENTER
As Community Outreach Lead, you’ll cultivate strategic partnerships through community outreach activities. You’ll develop relationships with public health organizations, schools and other key organizations.
- Work with goodbuzzes leadership to develop and implement a comprehensive and innovative community outreach plan targeting public health, school, and other organizations.
- You’ll be a front-facing ambassador and core team leader to help spark meaningful partnerships and achieve our business goal.
- You’ll be responsible for prospecting potential new relationships using various direct methods (such as calling and face-to-face meetings), networking, speaking engagements and research using your existing network and the goodbuzzes network.
- You will represent goodbuzzes at various events, including speaking engagements at schools and public health conferences.
- Experience in the community engagement/marketing/advertising/public health fields.
- An incredible passion for our mission that invigorates & excites everyone with whom you share it with.
- Outstanding communication & storytelling skills, articulate & persuasive, with well-honed relationship building skills.
- Drive, sophistication & passion, excited by the opportunity to help shape the future of the outreach & marketing team and the organization as a whole.
- A team-orientation & strong work ethic, essential for this startup environment that continually strives for excellence.
- Ability to coordinate all aspects of an event including – logistics, correspondence, financial reports & printed materials.
You have an infectious personality.
You are likable, engaging, interesting and interested. If you walk into a room of 50 people, each would be excited to invite you to dinner at their home. You can relate to all types of people and you’re a skilled conversationalist. You enjoy meeting new people; developing and maintaining relationships is a natural tendency.
You’re a communication ace.
You take your role seriously, knowing that someone’s experience with goodbuzzes can start — or end — with you. Clear, consistent and compelling communication is everything to you. You’re passionate about giving every person who interacts with the goodbuzzes brand across earned channels an unforgettable experience.
You take initiative.
You see something that needs improvement and you take action. You propose solutions to problems and research subjects that will help you do your job better. You’re proactive about making sure various departments have the information they need about your projects.
You’re a team player.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re excited to work in a startup where you’ll have likely have multiple roles.
OTHER DETAILS / PERKS
- Flexible Schedule / Part-time – This is a part-time position perfect for a passionate individual looking to make a difference and extra money. You can create your own schedule (just get your work done).
- Location – This opportunity is remote. You can work from anywhere within the continental US, but you must have access to a computer, smart phone and internet.
- Compensation – Our payment system is nontraditional but incredibly rewarding. You are paid for each presentation/speaking engagement, plus special bonuses. We’re a startup so this may evolve as goodbuzzes grows and we bring on full-time staff.
- Travel – You’ll get to travel, a lot. All work-related travel expenses (flights, meals, etc.) are covered by goodbuzzes.
- Team Retreats – Our entire team will gather 1-2 times a year in a desirable destination to bond, plan upcoming projects and work to improve our education efforts. Again, all work-related travel expenses are covered.
- Plus a few more hidden perks you’ll learn once on the team!